Mayor's Summer Reading Program
Mayor’s Summer Reading Club Sponsored by the Dallas Public Library Registration for the Mayor’s Summer Reading Club begins on Sunday, May 19. (Please wait until that date!)
- All students who sign up will receive an incentive prize from our school library.
- Students may register online from home and bring a copy of the confirmation email or a hand-written note from the parent to the library to receive the prize.
- If your family would like to register online in the library, you may do so during extended hours Wednesday or Thursday (7:45-8:15 and 3:15-4:00).
- Thank you! For registration and more information follow this link: http://dallaslibrarysr.evanced.info/.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Pattillo or a Dallas Public Librarian.
LEEF School Tours and Presentation - May 29-30th
The Lakewood Elementary Expansion Foundation (LEEF) is now accepting donations to be a part of an exciting expansion and rejuvenation project intended to transform our overcrowded and outdated campus.
To learn more about this exciting project, please join us for a tour and presentation outlining the possibilities of a new, expanded, state-of-the-art facility, on May 29th and 30th. Reservations can be made at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050B45AEA82E5-lakewood
School Supplies - Deadline June 25
School Supplies! Order your child's school supplies for next year ONLINE at www.epipacks.com Enter code: LAK205.
Supplies will be ready and waiting on the first day of school!
5th Grade Party Donations
What: Neon Night 5th Grade Party
When: Friday June 7th 7:00 -9:00 pm
Where: Ridgewood Park Church Gym
T-Shirts will be purchased for all 5th graders. Please email email@example.com with your child's size (youth small 6/8, medium 10/12, large 14/16) or adult (xs, sm, med, lg) We are accepting donations of $10 for the t-shirts but will need additional $ donations to help with the party costs.
2013-2014 PTA Board
Click here to see the slated 2013-2014 PTA Board